Thursday, September 29, 2016

Coconut Oil Review




Coconut Buttercoconut-hom1cashew-squeeze-pack



I love healthy foods, I would much rather eat them then traditional snack foods. Artisana http://www.artisanaorganics.com/ has a rich selection of pure rich delish organics for your pantry. For this review they sent us a full size Raw Coconut Butter and Coconut Oil and the travel packs of Raw cashew, almond and other flavors. I used the coconut oil in my coffee and on my hands and hair. It made my hair and skin so soft it was like I just got home from a Beauty treatment! The Coconut Butter is delicious and I personally like to add this to a piece of cinnamon toast. Way too yummy for words! The travel packs were wonderful to slip in Clay's lunch or to use as a quick snack for me with some crackers. I love love LOVE the taste of all of these. This is the perfect way to switch your kids and family from eating junk food to real foods sooo good! To order yours go to http://www.artisanaorganics.com/. We did receive our for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 



Win $100,000 click here

Enter to win click here



Win prizes click here




http://ruthiesplannerblog.blogspot.com/




     If you would like us to do a product review for you it's FREE and a easy way to get your brand name out there.

     Please help us by being  a sweetheart and sharing this post with your friends on facebook, instragram and twitter. Hugs to you! 

If you have a sweepstake or freebie you would like us to share on our blog please email us at PopleBackyardfarm@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment